with high-pseudoscops transformer)
For entertainment events and trainings
Recommendations for interventions using a pranascope
- a person’s individual trip in the passenger seat dressed in a pranascope;
-any competitions that require orientation in space at the speed (the vision for a
pranascope shifted by 45 degrees and slightly crooked horizontally);
- passing of simple rope mazes;
- dressing of a person or mannequin on time;
- drawing simple objects on time;
- dressing up sneakers race;
- picking up subjects suspended from the ceiling of race;
- riding the chair with wheels on the route suggested by a person in a pranascope
(the assistant is blindfolded)
- a bus ride in a familiar city trying to guess where the bus with viewers in
pranascopes is at the moment (the rainbow city tour)
At interactive science exhibitions
Demonstration of light dispersion depending on the refractive power of the prism.
At art exhibitions
The pranascope can be used to view the showpieces in any art or science, where
they are painted in red and black colors. This will provide the viewer completely
new sense of three-dimensional space.
A new funny way of contemplation (special artistic vision, a new perception of
objects in optically distorted form).
For educational and training purposes.
(in- depth lessons in biology, physiology, psychology, etc.)
- The constructions of all our devices including a pranascope are made light and
portable, that is extremely handy for field tutorials for pupils and students.
With the help of a pranascope it is efficient to study the most important features of
the lateralization of the brain.
In the displacement of fields horizontally, students get the opportunity to observe
quite vivid motor skills conflict with the visible field. It is important to explain to
students the adaptability of the human body from the standpoint of physiological
stress limits, mechanisms of aftereffect and their practical application.
- If you pull out one of the optical elements from the groove and the second one
leave in its place, we can observe an interesting phenomenon of stereovision,
associated with the peculiarities of convergence of the eyes.
- The experiments on adaptation to lateral displacement of the visual field. The
study of the mechanisms of proprioceptive body schema constructing in terms of
the displacement of field of view.
- Unexpected visual sensations, emotional discharge (joy, happiness, a sense of fun
games, feeling fabulous and wonderful world of illusions).
- Prism therapy (rehabilitation after stroke in unilateral spatial neglect).
Research through the Kessler Foundation
- Training of spatial abilities.
Psychological experiments on the actualization of the child's perception in adults
(Eleven ways to feel reborn).
The pranascope well proved as the device to simulate visual perception in a state of
How to use >